Build a new pre-school child care facility for 20 children aged six months to three years. One part of the building to be used as multipurpose space. Required was an area for meals and a kitchen, in order to provide lunch and thus full-day care.
A timber building with 480 sqm of useable, heated area, including exterior walls covered by render and painted blue and yellow. 100-mm GUTEX Thermowall was used as plasterboard. The roof is insulated with GUTEX Ultratherm, which is installed over the rafters, and is complemented by blown-in woodfibre between the rafters to produce a substantial course of insulation.
- Net floor area: 591 m2.
- Primary energy source usage (as per EnEV abbr.: QP): 107 kWh/(m2*annually).
- Roof U-value: 0.13 W/m2K.
- Wall U-value: 0.15 W/m2K.
- Diffusion-open wall and roof insulation with woodfibre insulation.
- Town manages its own woodland (3,415 ha), thus preferred using wood.
- Insisted on using woodfibre to insulation against heat and noise.
Would you like to see the construction details? You'll find similar constructions described here.
Salute abitativa, legame con la natura coniugati con la migliore qualità della Foresta Nera, questo è ciò che caratterizza GUTEX.
Un pannello isolante flessibile perfetta mente sta bile! Capacità di incastro sensibilmente maggiore, minima formazione di polveri, capacità isolante elevata e duratura.